EAM9.2: Incorrect and Unbalanced Accounting Entries for Partial Asset Retirement Using Disposal Worksheet Approval
(Doc ID 2709189.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect and unbalanced accounting entries created for partial Asset retirement using Disposal Worksheet approval.
Steps to Replicate:
1. In Installation Options - AM, turn off Trans Currency Translation.
2. In ledger group ensure to have at least 1 secondary non-translation and 1 secondary translation ledger.
3. In AM Business Unit definition map asset books to corresponding ledgers.
4. Vary exchange rate between currencies used for primary and secondary ledgers.
5. Add an asset with quantity 10, suspend it and resume it with in same period.
6. Dispose Asset for partial quantity 1 using Disposal Worksheet on a date when exchange rate varies.
7. Approve disposal, Run transaction loader, calculate depreciation
8. Run accounting entries and create Journals
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document