EAP: CCD+ ACH File With Only Prenotes Is Missing Effective Date Under Specific Circumstances
(Doc ID 2709316.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A CCD+ ACH file that contains only prenotes AND the pay cycle processed a payment with method CHK, the 520 row of the ACH file is missing the estimated settlement date in character positions 70-75. If the other payment method in the pay cycle is WIR, then the 520 row is correctly populated with the estimated settlement date in character positions 70-75. It appears that the root cause is that AP_APY2016 is not populating field PS_PAYMENT_TBL.STTLMNT_DT_EST
- Set Up supplier for pre-notification
- Set up supplier with default payment method ACH and default layout CCD+
- Add banking information for supplier
- Add voucher with payment method CHK
- Run Pay Cycle to create check and create electronic payment file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document