E-AD: App Designer Is Preventing To Select All Rows In Upgrade Tab In PeopleTools 8.58
(Doc ID 2709612.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 8.58, Application Designer is preventing to select the all the rows at once in the upgrade tab definition whereas in lower tools releases this is possible.
1. Login to Application Designer
2. Open any definition (e.g. record).
3. Select the Upgrade tab on the left hand side.
4. Now on the right hand select the box on the top left hand corner of the record having fields.
5. This doesn't select all the fields.
Below are the screenshots from the Application Designer from pre 8.58 tools and 8.58 tools
Pre 8.58 Tools:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document