E-PIA: Fluid Content Management Tile And View Content Components Do Not Display Latest Version Of Content
(Doc ID 2709754.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The fluid-based tile and content viewer component in Interaction Hub 9.1's Content Management system do not include a VERSION field when selecting from the Content Management Tables and are displaying old/outdated versions of the content when multiple versions exist.
Should be a VERSION field or only display current information
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Content Management->Managed Content->Browser Folders
2. Create a folder and then create new HTML content (or ANY type of content) inside this folder.
3. Check In and Approve the Content.
4. Create a Homepage Tile 1x2 (wide) and add this tile to the fluid homepage.
5. Go back to Content Management->Managed Content->Browser Folders, check out the content created in step 2, modify it in some way, and check it in/approve it.
6. Go back to homepage. Notice that old version is still displayed in both the tile preview and when clicking on the tile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document