Warning Message (10208, 54) Is Generated Multiple Times on Purchase Order Even After Filling the E-Mail Address on Header Details
(Doc ID 2710520.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following warning message is generated multiple times on purchase order even after the e-mail address has been filled in the Header Details page:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Options and select Email as the default dispatch method.
2. Create a PO.
3. Select a supplier that does not have an e-mail address associated.
4. The warning message is received which is correct:
"Warning -- Purchase Order cannot be dispatched via E-mail since Supplier doesn't have an E-mail ID available. (10208, 54)". Click OK.
5. Click on the Header Details link and fill in the e-mail address.
6. Click OK. The warning is received again. It should not be received once the e-mail address has been given. Click OK.
7. Save the PO. The warning is generated again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document