System Doesn't Retain The Answer To Bidder/Supplier Profile Questions Of Type List Even After Saving
(Doc ID 2710568.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When supplier or bidder changes the profile question with type "LIST" and choose any value from the list after pressing on the magnifying glass then system will save the changes correctly, however if the supplier or bidder write down in the answer to the LIST question manually then saving, system will act as if it is saved however if they re-login again then system will show the old value and will not retain the new changed value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Sourcing > Event Responses > Maintain Bidder or Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier from Employee Portal
- Choose any supplier or Bidder and open the profile question
- Change the answer to the question type LIST manually ( don't press on the magnifying glass)
- Save the page, notice that system is acting as if the changes have been saved.
- Log out and login again.
- Query the same supplier or bidder profile question.
- Notice that system still showing the old value and doesn't retain the new value.
- This same issue could be replicated from Supplier Portal using the navigation :Supplier Portal Configuration > My Profile Information > My Bidder Profile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document