ELA: While Reducing the Term of a Lease, Error message: For BPO assets, Life must be equal to Estimated life (8010,245)
(Doc ID 2711193.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When activating an amendment to reduce the term on a migrated lease, the following error occurs.
Error while updating asset : L00000006132 (18157, 721)
The next message is: For BPO assets, Life must be equal to Estimated life (8010,245)
1) License for AM only.
2) Create Lease in old accounting standards in AM. BPO = 'Y'.
3) Migrate and transition to new accounting standards.
4) Enter amendment to reduce lease term: change lease term, est life, payment term, re-allocate, save.
5) Attempt to activate Amendment, Error is displayed.
6) When Lease Term = Est Life, the term cannot be extended or reduced due to this error. .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document