Supplier Registration Payment Terms Prompt is Not Getting Populated When Continue From Where You Left
(Doc ID 2711581.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration Payment Terms Prompt is not getting populated when 'continue from where you left'.
The Setid prompt is showing blank and not retrieving any information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supplier Registration page (Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers)
2. Enter with Identifying Information and save for later
3. Inform the email to Save for Later page and OK
4. NO to message 'Would you like to resume registration now?"
5. Go to Supplier Registration page. Continue from where you left, enter registration id.
6. Enter Address and Contact Information
7. On Payment Information tab, at 'requested payment terms' lookup is empty and setid field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document