E-RD: No Header Seen On The Report Index Page Upon Accessing The Report And Before Saving the Report Manager List page.
(Doc ID 2711697.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access the report from report manager list tab, after clicking on refresh button and before saving the page. Below pop-up message seen on the screen.
discard your changes"
Upon selecting "NO", the report Index page opens with no header. Please see the difference in pages in accessing the report with Before saving the page and after saving the page scenarios.
- Accessing the report link after saving the page.
2. Accessing the report link before saving the page(after refresh)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run XRFWIN(BIP), SQR reports from peopletools >process scheduler > system process request page.
2. Navigate to reporting tools >Report manager
3. Go to Report Manager and select "Refresh"
4. Select any report and it prompts with with the save warning.
5. Select "No" and it opens the report hosting page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document