EAM: Parent-Child NBV Page Section 508 Compliance Issue
(Doc ID 2712239.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
When Screen Reader Mode is enabled, Parent-Child NBV Page does not flow in the appropriate order (top to bottom, left to right)
- Log into environment with Enable Screen Reader Mode checked
- Navigate: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Parent-Child Relationship
- Review Parent-Child NBV
- Select asset with Parent-Child Relationship
- Tab on first page to the bottom Net Book Value hyperlink, then select enter
- On Net Book Value Tab, the Calculate NBV button is below Operating Lease Asset Amort hyperlink
- Does not flow in the appropriate order (top to bottom, left to right)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document