EAP: Adding Multiple Voucher Attachments Produces Orphans When One of the Files Fails to Upload
(Doc ID 2712349.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Other files fail to be attached to a voucher when one of the other files is not attached successfully.
1. Prepare 2 attachments, one with a filename that is at least 65 characters long so it will trigger an error that the filename is too long.
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and open any existing regular voucher.
3. Click on the Attachments hyperlink.
4. Click on the Add Attachment button and add the 2 files identified in Step 1
5. Click the Upload button. Note that the upload fails due to the long filename.
6. Click the OK button and note that no attachments are listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document