ECM: ISO_CNCL File is not Output as Defined by Layout Properties
(Doc ID 2712350.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a cancellation file from the Financial Gateway, the file generated is not correctly output using the properties defined in the Layout Properties configuration. The file is not output to the specified folder and the file generated is not using the file name prefix specified in the Layout Properties.
1. File naming convention of the cancellation file is not respecting the defined Layout Properties. The filename generated is USBNK00000104.xml which is not correct. The cancellation file name should be CNCL00000104.xml
2. The file was not saved in the specified directory/folder. The file should be saved in the file path indicated in the layout property
1. Setup EFT payment layouts to output files to a specified path
- Select an ISO payment layout, e.g. ISO_CT_05
2. Select the ISO_CNCL layout
- Note that FILENAME was populated with 'CNCL' . This FILENAME convention was not followed eventually when the payment cancellation file was generated
- Note that the FilePath is /test_data/. This path was not followed eventually when the payment cancellation file was generated
3. Ensure ISO_CT_05 is defined under Bank Integration Layouts
4. Set ISO_CT_05 Layout for Financial Gateway
5. Add a new voucher.
6. Set payment method to EFT
7. Click Express Payment
8. Click Create Payment button
9. Search for the Payment in Payment Dispatch
10. Click Dispatch Settlements
11. Confirm File was output to desired location with desired filename
12. Cancel Payment
13. Choose Payment Post and click Run
14. Dispatch cancellation thru FG
- Cancellation file was generated.
1. Issue #1. Output file path is incorrect. It should be sent to /test_data/
2. Issue #2. Filename did not follow the specified FILENAME layout property. It should have started with CNCL as specified in the ISO_CNCL layout
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document