EDM: Deal Management ‘Deal Copy’ Feature is not Creating Deal IDs Based on Business Unit Auto Numbering
(Doc ID 2712369.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly created Deal IDs using Deal Copy feature is assigning a Deal Id based on the Auto Numbering under Share and not the Business Unit under which the original deal was created
1. Update the TableSet Control value. Update FS_33 to point to ‘US001’
2. Update Auto Numbering. Update/Add Treasury Deal ID Start Seq to ‘US0’
3. Create a new Deal under US001
4. Use ‘Deal Copy’ feature for the deal created in Step 3
- It will be noticed that the newly created deal ID does not start with ‘US%’. Rather, the system is creating Deal Id based on the Auto Numbering under ‘Share’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document