E-AWE: Notifications and Worklist Entries are Not Generated When Delegation Framework Is Used
(Doc ID 2712390.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sample environment is on FSCM 9.2 or HCM 9.2 . When creating a delegation request, the notification email to the Delegatee/Proxy is not sent when the transaction is submitted.
Steps to replicate, and resulting behavior:
1) Create a new delegation request with both "From date" and "To date" populated.
2) Action: Submit the delegation request.
Result: The Proxy does not receive the notification email, or the worklist entry.
3) Action: Delegation request is accepted by the Proxy.
Result: The Delegator and the Proxy does not receive the notification email that the request was approved.
4) Action: Delegation request is denied by the Proxy.
Result: The Delegator and the Proxy do not get the notification email that the request was denied.
5) Action: Delegation request is revoked by the Delegator.
Result: The Delegator and the Proxy do not get the notification email that the request was revoked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document