Fluid Forms Not Showing 'Long Label' For Use Type = 'Section'
(Doc ID 2712462.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid forms created via the Form and Approval Builder do not always show the long label when the Use Type = Section.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a Fluid form using Fluid Form and Approval Builder.
- Assign text fields and Divider using widgets in Layout page of Form designer.
- Assign necessary Approver User List and Security Roles and activate the form.
- Navigate to Enterprise Component>Supplemental Data> Defined Record > and select Supplemental Data Record for the form created.
- Create Long Labels for fields that are Use Type = 'Text' and' Section' and save it.
- Review the form, and note Text fields shows long Label but Section does not show the long label.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document