Absence Request Remains on the Pending Approval Page after Approving the Cancel Absence Request
(Doc ID 2712669.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When employee submits the absence request and later submits the cancel absence, when approver log in, two transactions(one transaction for Absence request and second one for Cancel Absence) are showing in Pending Approvals tile. After approving the Cancel Absence, Absence Request request is still showing on the Pending Approvals.
1. Employee submits an Absence Request.
2. Employee submit a 'Cancel Request' for the request submitted in step 1.
3. Login as a Approver
4. Click on Approvals tile.
5. Both Absence request and Cancel Absence transaction are appearing.
6. Approve the 'Cancel Absence' transaction.
7. 'Absence Request' is still remain on the Approvals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document