E-QR: Range Of View 50/100 Fields Displayed In Query Manager Is Not Updated When Clicking On Last Set Button
(Doc ID 2712703.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the last set of fields from a new record added to a PS Query, it is still shown the first set of 50/100 fields of the record.
The same issue does not occur if the previous right arrow to the last one is selected and increase with 50 fields or 100 fields or prior to classic plus.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Create a new query
4. Add a new record (e.g. POSITION_DATA Position Data with 128 fields)
5. The default settings display 50 results at a time
*** Scenario 1 ***
6. Hit the right arrow (last set icon) to show the last fields of the record, instead of the last range of the fields
7. The first 50 fields out of 128 fields are still displayed
*** Scenario 2 ***
8. Changed the View to 100 fields
9. Hit the right arrow (last set icon) to show the last fields of the record
10. The first 100 fields out of 128 fields are still displayed, instead of the last range of the fields
*** Scenario 3 ***
11. Either with View 50 or 100, selecting the last set from the dropdown list box, viewing 50/100 rows at a time
12. The last set button is displaying the last 50 or 100 rows in the scroll area, as opposed to displaying only the rows that are part of the last set (specified in the dropdown list box).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document