EEX9.2: Revision to a Revised Time Report Converts to Original Hours as Basis to Adjust
(Doc ID 2712831.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a revision of a revised timesheet, PeopleSoft converts the rows back to the original timesheet hours as a basis to adjust.
1) Create a Time Report and Submit the report.
2) Approve the Time report
3) Send the time over to Projects
4) Create a Revised Time Report
5) Run Stage Time to Projects (Travel and Expenses>Process Expenses>Stage Time to Project Costing)
6) Run PC_EX_TO_EX for the Revised Time Report (Project Costing>Cost Collection>Expenses)
7) Create Revision to the Revised Time Report
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Expectation is PeopleSoft should use the already adjusted timesheet hours as a basis to adjust and not the original timesheet hours.
NOTE: In the <images or examples> <above or below> and/or the attached document, user details / customer name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based up made up data used in the Product name test environment). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document