In Career Mentoring page an Employee still sees Add Mentor button Enabled although their Access has been Configured to Display-Only
(Doc ID 2713093.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The access of employees was configured not to allow to update and/or add mentors on the Career Mentoring page.
However the button Add Mentor is still displayed as enabled (i.e. hyperlink) but the user is not able to update.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure the access through permission list HCCPSS1060 to Display-Only.
- Navigate to PeopleTools, Security, Permissions & Roles, Permission Lists.
- Modify the access for Permission HCCPSS1060.
- Login as an Employee and navigate to Navigator, Self Service, Career Planning, Career Mentoring.
- Notice the button Add Mentor is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document