EGM: Grants -> Awards -> Modify End Dates Functionality Does Not Update End Dates for Award Funding and Award Modification Functional Areas for All Projects Associated with the Award.
(Doc ID 2713149.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants -> Awards -> Modify End Dates functionality does not update end dates for award funding and award modification functional areas for all projects associated with the award.
1. Navigate to Grants -> Awards -> Award Profile - Select an award that has multiple projects on it.
2. Note the End date of 12/31/2012 on the Award Main tab.
3. View the End date for both projects on the Award Funding tab - End date for both projects shows 12/31/2012.
4. View the End date on the Award Modifcations page and Award Modification – Period Details Page - End Date reflects 12/31/2012 on both.
5. Navigate to: Grants -> Awards -> Modify End Dates.
6. Select all Check boxes for Contract and enter the New End Date of 12/31/2013 under ‘Copy End Dates’.
7. Click on the ‘Copy End Dates’ button and notice the updated End Dates.
8. Click on the ‘Save’ Button.
9. Once saved, navigate to: Grants -> Awards -> Award Profile and search for the contract.
10. Notice the End date on the Award tab has been updated correctly.
11. Navigate to the Award Funding tab and verify the End Date on the funding periods for both projects. The End Date on the Funding tab for the first project has been updated correctly, however, the end date for second project has not been updated and reflects the initial end date. This is incorrect.
12. Navigate to the Award Modifications page.The end date on the Award Modifications main page has been updated correctly. Select the icon under period to see the Award Mod – Period Details. The End Date on the Award Modification – Period Details page has not been updated and it still reflects the initial end date of 12/31/2012. This is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document