E-CRM: Solution Feedback, Required Description Field is allowed to be saved without a value. The system will add "9999999999" in the field.
(Doc ID 2713247.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees and Agents can add Solution Feedback to a Solution, where they must select a Type and add details in the Description field. The Description field shows that it is required, but 'Done' can be clicked with it staying blank. If left blank, the field populates with 99999999999.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with VP1/VP1
- Go to Solutions > Search Solutions. Open a Solution for SHARE SETID.
- Select “Feedback” link next to the SAVE button
- It defaults to “Broken Links” type. Change the type.
- Click DONE. As this is a required field, it should not allow the feedback to go to the solution. As it saves without a value, select “Feedback” tab next
- It added a note with "9999999999" in the Description field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document