EPY: ROE Not Created As Employee's Hire Date Is Not Prior To Termination Date
(Doc ID 2713595.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAY124CN SQR is not created as employee's hire date is not prior to termination date
We are having this error pop up when we run the PAY124CN process for an employee. The problem occurs when an employee is put on Employee Status of "P".
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee on with a salary
2. Run Paysheet Creation, Payroll Calculation and Pay Confirm
3. Insert an effective dated row part way into the next pay period that the employee is going on Paid Leave Of Absence mapped to another earning code
4. Run Paysheet Creation, Payroll Calculation and Pay Confirm
5. Run PAY124CN to see if the error is generated for that employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document