EEX 9.2: Expense Type Not Populated In Sent Back Travel Authorization If They Were Blank Previously.
(Doc ID 2713976.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Type not populated in Sent Back Travel Authorization If they were Blank Previously
1. Create a Travel Authorization in Fluid, and make sure you leave one Expense Type line without any details.
2. Submit the travel Authorization for Approval.
3. Log in as approver and send the travel authorization back to the user.
4. Log in as user again and Open the same Travel Authorization in Fluid.
- Travel Authorization available in Edit Mode but the Expense Type line which user left blank is not available, instead of populating all the Expense Type Lines as per setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document