EEX 9.2: Hotel Wizard not Working Correctly After Adding Miscellaneous Question In Activity Guide
(Doc ID 2713977.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hotel Wizard not Working Correctly after adding Misc Question in Activity Guide
1. Go to PeopleTools > Portal > Activity Guide > Manage Templates
2. Open Expenses Hotel Wizard
3. Go to Configure Action Items in Left Panel and
4. Go to the "Questionnaire" tab under Action Item Details
5. Select "EX_WIZ_AGL_Q0005_XXXXXX" (already delivered) for Miscellaneous row and save.
1. Go to Fluid Expense Report
2. Create Expense Line with Hotel/Lodging Expense Type
3. Click on Itemize the Hotel Bill
-- Question for Miscellaneous charge appeared as expected.
4. Now Select yes for any charge other than Miscellaneous
5. Enter the details such that you get an error. e,g future date a click on Next
-- System throws the error but went to Step 2 (Review)
6. Now correct the error and click on Add to Report.
- System redirected to 'My Expense Report' Page instead Expense Entry page with itemized lines. The system should have not gone to the Review page until the error is gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document