EEX 9.2: Fluid Expense Report Header Shows "Add Expense" Instead Of "Update Details", Even If the Lines Are Added To It.
(Doc ID 2713979.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report header shows 'Add Expense' button but not 'Update Details' even if the lines are added to it
1. In Fluid Expense application, Click on Create Expense report
2. Enter Business purpose and description
3. Add an attachment
4. Click on Add Expense
5. Enter Expense type, amount and other details
6. Click on Save
7. Click on Expense report (back button) top left most.
- Expense Header page shows 'Add Expense' button instead of 'Update Details' button, as the Expenses are already added to Expense Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document