EGL9.2:Journal Attachments Page Displays the Current User OPRID and Date/Time Stamp Rather than the User and Date/Time When Document was Last Changed
(Doc ID 2714235.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal attachment page displays current user OPRID and Date/Time Stamp, rather than that from its last change/update. It is found out that when a user goes to check an attachment, the system updates the
attachment's OPRID and Date/Time Stamp to show the current user and time. This current user is just looking at this information, and not making any changes to the attachment. However, the attachment's user and date/time stamp change.
NOTE: This seems to be happening across modules.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log to PIA (ex: VP1).
2. Create a new journal.
3. Enter the header details and click on the ‘Attachments’ link.
4. Click ‘Add Attachment’ button, browse thru a file and select. Then, click Upload button.
File now attached. Note the User and Date/Time Stamp on the page.
5. Go to Lines tab and populate the line details. Then, click ‘Save’ button.
6. Go back to Header tab and click on ‘Attachments’ link.
Note that the User remained as expected but the Date/Time Stamp changed.
7. Log out and log back in as another user (ex: GLS2).
8. Access the Journal created and click on ‘Attachments’ tab.
Note that the User and Date/Time Stamp values generated changed.
See replication document here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document