E-Portal: Error in IE Browser - "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" While Accessing Remote Content Page Hyperlink
(Doc ID 2714352.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unified Navigation is set between Portal and content system;
- Click on any hyperlink in a page, while accessing the remote content system;
- It throws the error in IE browser;
- It works fine in Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Configure unified navigation between Portal and FSCM(Any Remote Content System)
- Login to Portal
2. Navigate to FSCM unified navigation folder
3. Accounts Receivables > Receivable Maintenance > Maintenance worksheet > Create Worksheet
4. Add a new value for BU US001
5. In top left box (Customer Criteria) change value to Remit from Items
6. Scroll down the page and then select the Worksheet Application/Worksheet Action hyperlink
7. Click No on save warming message
8. Instead of opening a page it throws this error
This content cannot be displayed in a frame
To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the
publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.
If we select “Open this content in new window” page will open in new tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document