EEX9.2: Accounting Tag does not Display when Accounting Line Type is set to Single Line
(Doc ID 2714488.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Tags are not displayed when Accounting Line type is set to "Single Line"
1) Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain->Common Definitions->Design ChartFields->Accounting Tags->Tag Registration by Products. Check the box next to Expenses and Save.
2) Next Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain->Common Definitions->Design ChartFields->Accounting Tags->Accounting Tags -
3) Create new Accounting Tags and define the Chartfield Distributions
(Please note that for the Accounting Tag to be used in Fluid Pages, the "Tag Group" field should be left blank otherwise it will not be available for selection)
4) Next Click on the Permissions tab and select All Users and save
5) Via FLUID Create Travel Authorization click on Accounting icon at the line details
6) Go to the Accounting Tag field and click on Change Value
Please see replication steps document for more details.
The newly created Accounting Tag is not visible. The Accounting Tag list will show "No Data Exists"
NOTE: In the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the demo environment). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document