Contract Line Comments from Contract Version do not Flow to Associated PO Line
(Doc ID 2714747.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Line comments that were added to the new Contract version, do not flow to associated PO Line even after choosing the latest Contract version on this PO Line
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Create Procurement Contract and Add Header Comments
2. Add Lines. Add Line Comments. Approve Contract
3. Create PO and Copy from this Contract
4. Contract Header and Line Comments flow to PO
5. Create new Version of Contract. Add second comment to Contract Line#1.Approve Contract
6. Edit PO created in previous step. Go-to PO Line#1 (associated to Contract Line#1) and update to latest Contract version
7. ISSUE : Contract Line#1 comments that were added in the new Contract version do not flow to PO Line#1 even after choosing the latest Contract version on this PO Line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document