EAR92:Reversal Cash Control Accounting Entries Posted To Journal Have Incorrect Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2714756.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect exchange rate is populating for reversal entries in GL.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Setup an Indian bank. Select Cash Clearing.
2. Setup 2 different rate for GBP to NR.
3. Enable Zero Payment Amount from Receivables Option.
4. Create a deposit for India business unit with accounting date with first exchange rate date. Take currency as GBP. First exchange rate will populate.
5. Save the deposit and cash control entries will generate.
6. Run Journal Generator for ARCASHCNTL.
7. Check the data in PS_PAY_MISC_DST table. Correct Exchange rate is populating.
8. Now delete the deposit.
9. Check the data in PS_PAY_MISC_DST table. Exchange rate is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document