E-PORTAL - Search Keys are not retained within a Fluid Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2714929.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from PeopleTools 8.55.17 to 8.58.04, fluid navigation collections no longer retain the search keys.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a navigation collection and add links for:
1a. Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > 2nd Rqst Authorization USF
1b. Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > HR Processing USF
2. Using the Tile Wizard, create a fluid navigation collection using the nav collection from step 1 as the source
3. Add the fluid navigation tile to a Homepage
4. Navigate to the fluid nav collection - it should default to the search page for 2nd Rqst Authorization USF
5. Search for and select an employee (i.e. LE0007)
6. Click on HR Processing in the left navigation pane - user is taken to the search page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document