GPCHE: Swissdec Source Tax XML has non Valorized Recapitulation TAGs
(Doc ID 2715694.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Swissdec Source tax XML has non valorized Recapitulation TAGs for most of the employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Globall Payroll & Absence management > Authority Correspondence > XML based reporting CHE > monthly XML CHE
2. Open the dashboard with a runcontrol that used a domain linked to Swissdec sourcetax ( provider type = A, mode = Swissdec)
3. Request a new month to be calculated (switch « new period run ») and click « run ».
Important : the new month also needs to have been calculated as payroll.
4. Run calls GPCH_AE_XML which then calls GPCH_MON.
5. Once the process successfully finished return back to the Monthly XML CHE screen and change to the « Process Files » folder.
6. Click « validate » to process file structure validation
7. Click « Save », then ELM request and again « save ».
8. Open the XML file and verify the Recapitulation TAGs per each employee.
Result: For most of the employees the following TAGs of the Recapitulation section are no more valorized, however they should be valorized:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document