GPCHE Swissdec Source Tax XML: "No data exist for report selection -l FR. (17051,281)" error on Viewgen Printing functionality
(Doc ID 2715751.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Swissdec Source tax XML : Viewgen print throws below error message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Globall Payroll & Absence management > Authority Correspondence > XML based reporting CHE > monthly XML CHE
2. Open the dashboard with a runcontrol that used a domain linked to Swissdec sourcetax ( provider type = A, mode = Swissdec)
3. Request a new month to be calculated (switch « new period run») and click « run».Important : the new month also needs to have been calculated in the payroll.
4. Run calls GPCH_AE_XML which then calls GPCH_MON.
5. Once the process successfully finished return back to the Monthly XML CHE screen and change to the « Process Files » folder.
6. Click « validate» to process file structure validation
7. Open the details in case you have ve data for several cantons (+)
8. Click the print button of canton line for which data exists in the XML file (verify in the XML file under the « institutions ». The « BI Publisher/ViewGen Parameters»-screen opens.
9. Switch « Viewgen» and press the « OK »-button at the bottom of the screen
10. The above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document