GP UK RTI EYU Does Not Cater for Welsh Tax Code Format
(Doc ID 2715856.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an EYU for 2019/20 tax year, the file failed in processing due to Invalid Tax code format for employees on Welsh tax codes. (prefix C)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee already on a Welsh Tax code C1250L cumulative
2. Employee left 5/7/19.
3. Navigate to RTI Adjustment page and add for 2019 tax year begin
4. In the Tax /Absence Adjustments tab, add a negative value in taxable pay.
5. Navigate to Process RTI GBR page and select Early Year Update option in the RTI transaction field. Select 2019 in tax year begins in field.
6. Enter remaining details and run.
7. Review validation report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document