GP MEX: Accor Electronic Food Coupon Is Not In Accordance With The Layout.
(Doc ID 2715996.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Mexico - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accor Electronic Food Coupon is not in accordance with the layout.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt-> Payee Data-> Define Payee Data MEX and define the coupon accounts for payees.
- Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt-> Absence and Payroll Processing-> Create Coupons Interface MEX.
- Select the Calendar Group, Company, Provider (Accor) and Coupon Type = Electronic Food Coupons.
- Add the Customer ID, Group ID, Branch, Delivered Data and File Name.
- In the Earnings section, enter the earnings that include the amount of the food coupons.
- Run the process and verify the file generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document