Getting Error "Fatal SQL error occurred. PV_MOB_CLASSES.OneTimeAddressLine.OnExecute" When Splitting Requisition Schedule That Has A One Time Address
(Doc ID 2716087.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a one time address to fluid requisition defaults page then navigating to requisition schedule and splitting that schedule into two schedules, that one time address will not default to the second Schedule and system will generate error message when pressing on the Done Button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to requisition defaults. Click Add one time address button.
- Populate one time address values then click Done.
- Add a special request item to cart.
- Press on Checkout button.
- Go to Schedule page.
- One time ship to address is updated on the schedule as expected.
- Spilt the schedule line in to two Schedules.
- The One time ship to address did not get updated in the newly splitted schedule line#2
- Click Done Button. SQL error occurred
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document