When Creating Change Request The Requisition Approval Status does not Change to 'Approved' and Stays in 'Open' Status
(Doc ID 2716154.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a change request in Requisition, the Requisition Approval status does not change to 'Approved' but gets stuck in 'Open' status.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Setup AWE for requisition.
2. Create a Requisition and approve the requisition.
3. Source the requisition to PO.
4. Approve and Dispatch the PO.
5. Create change request for the requisition (by increasing the amount )see that the Requisition Approval status does not change to 'Approved' but gets stuck in 'Open' status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document