EAP: Field Hold_Pay_Flg is Set to Blank When Adding a Withhold Code to a Supplier
(Doc ID 2716187.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hold Payment field (VENDOR.Hold_Pay_Flg) blanks out when adding a new withhold code and saving the supplier on the VNDR_ADDRESS page of the VNDR_ID component.
1. Select an existing supplier, navigate to the Location tab and add a new effective dated row.
2. Click on Global/1099 Withholding and add a new row.
3. Click OK and then then click on the Address tab BEFORE saving.
4. Click Save.
5. Go to the Location tab.
6. Click on Global/1099 Withholding
7. Click on the Overrides tab and you will see the Hold Payment field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document