EAM: AMIF1000 Overwrites Asset Subtype When Loading Intfc_Types ADQ/AUP
(Doc ID 2716213.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMIF1000, when processing INTFC_TYPEs ADQ/AUP to update cost and depreciable status on existing assets, overwrites the original PS_ASSET.ASSET_SUBTYPE values with blanks.
Scenario: Process AP vouchers that are linked to existing assets for cost updates and book changes (depreciable status)
Results: After processing a voucher through INTAPAM --> AMPS1000 --> AMIF1000 the system blanks out the existing value PS_ASSET.ASSET_SUBTYPE on the asset.
1. Create a non-depreciable asset in Basic Add using a profile with a blank asset_subtype.
2. Populate the asset_subtype on the profile.
3. Populate the asset_subtype on the asset and change the depreciation status to depreciable.
4. Create a voucher to update the cost of this asset generating ADQ and AUP transactions in the interface tables. Post the voucher.
5. Run INTAPAM --> AMPS1000 --> AMIF1000
6. Review the asset_subtype in Basic Add. Note that the value has been blanked out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document