AP: Fluid Workcenter - Fluid Component Not Displaying Correctly Under Links Section
(Doc ID 2716253.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Adding Fluid component as Link in Workcenter and Personalize the Workcenter, Fluid component is not displaying correctly.
1. Log in to PeopleSoft PIA as VP1.
2. Go to Configure Pagelet Component: (Main Menu > Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/DashBoards > Configure Pagelets).
3. Open AP Work center configuration.
4. Go to Links page in AP work center.
5. Add new Fluid Component as link under Vouchers Group. (For testing add MAF Register Device fluid component as Menu Item link)
(Navoigation to MAF Register Device component: Main Menu > People Tools > Push Notifications > Mobile Notifications > MAF Register Device)
6. Save Work Center configuration and Activate Links Settings.
7. Go to Payables Operations home page.
8. Click on Accounts Payable Work Center.
9. Click on Settings Gear Icon in AP Work center and select Personalize.
10. Go to Links page and Personalize any link in AP Work Center and click Done.
Note: I checked MAF link to open in a new window.
11. Go to Links sections and under vouchers group click on the new menu item (MAF Register Device) we just added.
The page is opened in a new window as expected.
12. Click on Settings Gear Icon in AP Work center and select Personalize.
13. Go to Links page and revert the changes ¿ uncheck Open in a New Window And click Done.
14. Go to Links sections and under vouchers group click on the new menu item (MAF Register Device) we just added.
Page displays odd codes:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document