ECM:Financial Gateway Security Rule Criteria Is Adding One Additional AND or OR
(Doc ID 2716287.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Gateway Security rule criteria issue:
The code that forms the criteria is adding one additional AND or OR between the security rule, when multiple rules are assigned for a User role.
1. Turn on the Financial Gateway security and Select the option as "Role" for "Apply Rules based on".
2. Create Rule 1 (TEST_RULE_1).
3. Create Rule 2 (TEST_RULE_2).
4. Assign both the rules (TEST_RULE_1 & TEST_RULE_2) to the Role the User has access to.
5. Go to the Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Bank Statements > Enter Bank Statements and then click on the lookup of External Bank ID. Below error message is thrown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document