Fluid Open Enrollment Removes Existing Enrollments And Does Not Recognize New Elections on 'Re-Elect'.
(Doc ID 2716410.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee submits their Open Enrollment, the first time it processes fine and the updates are written to the Base Benefits tables. If they go back in, however, make a change, and resubmit, the new changes are not written to the Base Benefits tables and any previous updates are removed.
This issue could be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Employee changes elections and click 'Submit Enrollment' button.
- Benefits Administrator runs BenAdmin Automated Event Processing for this Employee.
- Base Benefits tables is updated with new elections as expected.
- Login as Employee and click Fluid OE Tile.
- Click 'Re-Elect' button and make a new election, click 'Done' and click 'Submit Enrollment'.
- Benefits Administrator runs the 'Run Automated Event Processing' for this employee.
- Base Benefits tables are not updated with new elections and the previous elections are gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document