Getting Error "First operand of . is not an object, so cannot access member Value" When Pressing On The Special Request Item Description
(Doc ID 2716420.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when trying to edit a special request item by pressing on the item description link in any eprocurement requisition that has been sourced to a PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Purchasing Definition > Req Change Options and set Change Track Option to "A" and Change Template to "Standard".
- Go to Fluid Create Requisition. Add a special Request.
- Click on Checkout in Shopping Cart then click on line details, Set the amount only is No.
- Submit the requisition.
- Copy requisition to Purchase Order then Save the PO.
- Go to My Requisitions. Edit above requisition.
- Click on checkout in shopping cart page.
- Click on item description.
- System will generate error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document