ECM: SWIFT MT101 Name 1 / Name 2 Fields Combined Exceed 35 Characters in Payment File
(Doc ID 2716487.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the generated SWIFT MT101 Payment file, Name 1 / Name 2 Fields combined exceed 35 characters in length. The bank will only accept 35 characters with these two fields combined. Anything over, the bank will reject the file. The Record shows Name 1 and Name 2 fields are both 40 characters in length.
This was not an issue in 9.2 PUM 31.
1. Choose any Transfer Template (TR_WIRE_TRW) having Name1 and Name2 fields > Payment Method = WIRE > populate all necessary fields
2. Destination tab should have Name 1 and Name 2 populated
3. Add EFT Request using the above Transfer Template as the Template ID > Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > EFT Request
4. Go to Settlements > Select Settlements > click on Select Select Payments > navigate to Settlements > Settlement Manager > click on Approve Settlements
5. Click on Approve Payments > Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch
6. Payment file generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document