EGM: Grants Portal Is Displaying Awards in the past (>30 Days) Even When GM_PT_STAGE Process Is Run with the Option Closed Award / Project Selected for a 30 Days Period
(Doc ID 2716664.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GM_PT_STAGE process including closed award and projects whose end date is not within the range of run control parameters.
- Take an existing award in demo Business Unit - EGV05 and Award CON000000000028.
- Make the end date of the award as 09/30/2009.
- Open the associated Project EGV05/000000000000163.
- Make the end date of the project as 09/30/2009.
- Run the GM_PT_STAGE process using navigation - Grants, Grants Portal, Staging Data, Staging Award/Project Data and options - Check the field Include Closed Award within Days and specify the days as 30, Check the field Include Closed Projects within Days and specify the days as 30.
- Expectation is that the Grants Portal should not display these awards and projects as they are way in the past. But they do show up in Portal Navigation when searched using below navigations for example - Grants, Grants Portal,Award Information, Award Summary or Grants, Grants Portal, Project Information, Project Summary.
- The tables PS_GM_PT_AWARD and PS_GM_PT_PROJECT do contain data that is not expected.
NOTE: In this documents the user details / company name / address / email / telephone number etc represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document