EEX 9.2: Cash Advance Aging by Department Report (EXC5700) Report Not Showing the Outstanding Amount and Cash Advances Correctly.
(Doc ID 2716891.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cash Advance Aging by Department report not working correctly
1. Create two cash Advances and submit them for approval
2. Get them approved
3. Process and pay them using Paycycle
4. Run the post payment process to mark them as Paid.
5. Create an expense report with the same amount as the total amount of one of the cash advance.
6. Apply that cash advance fully on it and Submit it for approval.
7. Get them approved.
-- it will go to paid on approval automatically as there is nothing to pay.
8. Create another expense report with the amount less than the other cash advance.
9. Apply that cash advance partially but the expense report amour fully applied.
10. Get them approved.
-- it will go to paid on approval automatically as there is nothing to pay
11. Run the Cash Advance Aging by Department report.
- Both the Advances are showing in aging report, instead of showing only not processed or cash advances only with outstanding amount. Also the amount is showing only total amount instead of outstanding amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document