Users Being Logged Out from Meetings Tab on Maintain Schedule Of Classes
(Doc ID 2717073.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After attempting to update data on the Meetings tab of the Maintain Schedule of Classes component, users are being logged out of the system. The issue seems specific to classes with multiple sections and multiple meeting patterns and when scroll areas are opened.
The issue can be produced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Curriculum Management >Schedule of Classes >Maintain Schedule of Classes.
- Find a course that has multiple sections with multiple meeting patterns. (Example from Demo Environment is CourseID 003336 in term 0504.)
- Open the course and click on the Meetings tab.
- On the outermost grid, Class Sections, click the View All link.
- Scroll down to the second section.
- Modify the second meeting pattern or add a second meeting pattern and make a change to the Facility ID. Tab out of the field.
- In that same meeting pattern grid, use the navigation icons (on either side of "1 of 2") to move to the second row of the meeting pattern.
- Click the delete icon for the second meeting icon. At this point the user will be logged out of Campus Solutions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document