The Contract Control Business Unit Field Is Marked As A Required Field On the Contract Entry Page But Isn't Functioning As Required
(Doc ID 2717172.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new contract and removing the Corporate contract check box to mark the contract as Non-Corporate, System is allowing to save the contract with blank Business Unit on the Contract control section however it is mandatory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Supplier Contracts> Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry , And add a new Purchase Order contract.
- Fill in all the information
- Clear the Corporate contract check box, so not this contract is Non-Corporate
- Notice that the Contract control section has the BU filed marked as mandatory
- Leave it blank and don't enter any BU.
- Save the contract.
- System will be saving the contract without any issue however the BU still blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document