EPY: Reversed Paycheck Shows 'Reversing Check' Status Even After Confirmation
(Doc ID 2717561.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reversed Paycheck shows 'Reversing Check' status even after confirmation
We are trying to reverse a paycheck for a newly hired employee and run into the issue that the reversal check shows the status of 'Reversing Check' even after confirmation.
Note: The employee's hire date is 09/28, but as the dates after that were already used for off-cycles or on-cycles, we used 09/22 for the reversal.
When running the payroll confirm on the right hand side, it should have confirmed the reversal.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee effective 09/28/2020
2. Process a paycheck by confirming for the new hire for Pay Period End Date 09/30/2020
3. Add an off-cycle Pay Calendar for Pay Period End Date 09/22/2020
4. Process the reversal against that Pay Period End Date of 09/22/2020
5. Run the pay confirm on the right hand side and the review paycheck is stuck on "Reversing Check"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document