Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) PO_REL_CONT_WRK.SEARCH_BTN.FieldChange When Searching Recent PO's with Date Criteria
(Doc ID 2717765.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is specific to DB2 on z/OS
SQL error while searching Recent PO's with date criteria from related actions on Purchase Order page
- Navigation: Main Menu > People Tools > Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service
- For Content Reference - Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update PO
- Click on Edit button
- Service ID: PO_RECENT_PO,PO_VENDOR_RETURNS is enabled
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Navigation: Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update PO
- Open an existing purchase order
- Click on action and select recent PO's.
- Recent PO’s will be displayed. Now click on show all/enhanced.
- Now enter date in from date and to date field, then click search. SQL error will popup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document